Developer Web Site: Forté Solutions Limited
Forté Solutions Limited (Forté) is an Aviation specific software house specialising in Flight Operations management and Airline management software applications.
Geneva Scheduling Manager is a tool that allows airline schedulers to plan and maximise the best commercial return whilst adhering to all your business parameters.
Figure 1: The following is a screen snapshot showing Metadraw in use within the Geneva Scheduling Manager.
Figure 2: The following is a screen snapshot showing Metadraw in use within the Geneva Scheduling Manager.
Geneva Scheduling Manager provides a range of key planning and operational functions:
- Accurate decision-support information at your fingertips
- Develops your optimum airline schedule while dynamically checking and conforming to all the operating rules and criteria which apply to your airline.
- Analyses historical data from previous schedule performance to assist in the construction of new commercial schedules.
- Interprets and applies all Time Zones and Daylight Saving requirements.
- Guarantees aircraft contiguity.
- Automation of labour intensive tasks for increased productivity
- Publishes schedules to the airline's reservations system and to all other required Central Reservations Systems using standard IATA SSIM file formats.
- Ensures total compliance at each change of existing or creation of new schedules
- Securely archives all commercially sensitive information.
- Promotes learning and improved scheduler performance
- Measures what was planned was correct.
- Improves understanding from assumptions.
- Facilitates faster solutions and better decisions.
- Fast, flexible and user friendly
- Creates airline schedules in a choice of bar-mode or spider graph formats with point and click simplicity.
- Facilitates easy communication of ad hoc and charter schedule changes to Geneva and airline reservations systems.
- Delivers early identification of crew complement changes.
- collects information in Geneva Scheduling Manager for publishing to, and use by every Geneva application.
- Provides multiple access to teams of commercial planners.
- Work smarter, more efficiently, and more accurately
- Geneva Scheduling Manager allows you to optimise operations for improved on-time performance.
- Multiple solution comparisons identify which schedules deliver the best return.
An efficient airline schedule is critical to optimising your revenue objectives.